Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monday and Tuesday Days 1 & 2


I would like to apologize first for not having any pictures of Monday up. My pictures are on my camera which  at the moment is in my tiny apartment. My tiny apartment doesn't have any internet and what I have been using for the internet is about a hundred miles or so away from me so I have to borrow my mothers. 

Mondays task was relatively simple. I was told to write & keep a journal. The directions? "JUST WRITE". Huh. Go figure that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Journal writing and I have had a very off and on relationship. I write religiously for like 4 months then I stop for about that long as well. Soon I'll remember about it and take it up again and so on and so forth. My mother taught me that when ever a significant thing happens in my life (break ups, catastrophes...etc.) to  go buy a brand new journal and write about it. I have lots of journals. I love journals. I love buying journals. I love looking at journals. I never fill them up though. I still have a journal that I've had since I was 6 and it's not even half full. I've got journal entries written on random pieces of paper. I think I even wrote one on the back of my homework...I like to think one day I'll collect all of those up and put it in one place. Like make a book or something. Eh. Maybe eventually. 

Tuesday-
Tuesdays task was a little harder for me. Oddly enough, for me, it tied into Monday's task. The task today was go through some old photographs and play around with them. Try new things. It mentioned specifically to digitally mess around with them, scan them, photoshop them, whatever. Unfortunately for me, I don't have any of those items...No matter! I'd figure something out! My first step was to find some pictures. I figured my mom would probably have some and if she didn't my Grandma Reber would definitely have some. I snuck onto my moms computer and lo and behold she had a whole folder dedicated to the Jensen side of my family.  As I was going through these pictures I realized 2 things. 1: I have some very good looking ancestors. 2: I didn't want to mess with the pictures. Alot of these pictures were amazing! Some of them looked even professional. I didn't want to touch them. They looked great the way there were.
Isn't that adorable? I don't know who most of these pictures are of. Some of them look vaguely familiar but I really don't know. I think maybe I'm going to keep some of these pictures in mind. I might do something with them later on. I dunno. What ever strikes my fancy I guess. I might be cheating myself on today's task but I just don't know what else to do. I'll keep thinking about it and see what turns up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment